Wednesday 16 November 2016

Target Audience

Who is most likely to buy my film?


  • The age of the people most likely to buy my film will be from 12-19 because teen angst are aimed at and relatable to teenagers. 
  • People likely to buy my film are most likely to be located in cities or towns because teen angst films are generally set here therefore it is more relatable for these teenagers than those who are living in the countryside. 
  • Females are most likely to buy my film due to the fact teen angst are generally directed at teenage girls therefore they will be aware of this and be more interested than boys. 
  • The income level of those buying my film will be whatever their part time job pays, this is because mostly teenagers are interested in teen angst films, they will still be in eduction and therefore only have a part time job if any.
  • Their educational level will be of whatever they have done so far for example GCSE's or A levels. 
  • Most people buying my film will have normal family set ups either living with both parents or sharing time between each parents houses if they are split up, this is because teenage angst films often focus on family arguments or troubles so this will be relatable to these types of people.  
  • The occupation of those buying my film will generally be part time jobs due to the fact they will be teenagers still in education.
  • The ethnic background of people watching my film will be white.

1 comment: