Wednesday 16 November 2016

Preliminary Task 2016




https://youtu.be/o9w6d4d3xkg

I have learnt many new skills whilst filming and editing my video. Match on action is one new thing I have learnt when filming. Match on action is when the shot cuts straight from one shot to another as the action is occurring. Another thing I have learnt is the 180 degree rule. This rule is where you can only film the action from one side but if you want to cross the line you have to show this in your filming. I have also learnt an important skill of how to edit on premier pro. I've learnt how to cut sections on video and put them together in order to include different editing shots.

Directed by myself, filmed by Rebecca Pennell, actors included Niall Hay, Cerys Thompson and edited Cerys Thompson, Rebecca Pennell and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment