Wednesday 5 October 2016

Own Film Habits


  • One of my favourite genres of film is teen angst due to the fact i found them the most appealing, entertaining and enjoyable to watch. I think this may be due to the fact they are often very relatable and i am the right age that the target audience of teen angst films are aimed at. Some of my favourite teen angst films are Mean Girls, Easy A and Wild Child purely due to the fact i find them comedic and also find them enjoyable to watch. 










  •  Another genre i particularly enjoy is comedy, this is due to the fact i like films that are funny, although i do enjoy some drama, action and horror films the comedy genre is definitely one of my favourites. Some of my favourite comedy films are Bad Neighbours, 22 Jump Street (although it is a action comedy) and Pitch Perfect 2 (although it is a teen film swell as a comedy).

1 comment: