Wednesday 12 October 2016

Swede

What I have learnt from my swede

I learnt new skills from recording and editing my swede. I have learnt how to incorporate different camera shots with the different action occurring in the film in order to connote the emotions being shown. For example when the actor was shocked a close up was used to connote this feeling. Therefore I have learnt what camera shots generally to use to portray one particular type of emotion or to show what action is occurring on screen. From editing my swede I learnt the basics of premier pro and how to actually put together my separate clips and how to cut the clips and then make them into a short video.
Filmed by Rebecca Pennell, actors included Niall Hay, Cerys Thompson and I and edited by Cerys Thompson, Niall Hay and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment